1. Where can I get a liqour license?

Special Occasion Licences (SOL) are available to event hosts who wish to provide temporary or infrequent liquor service at events such as family gatherings, private functions, community festivals and manufacturer tastings. To apply for an SOL license please visit solo.bcldb.com

You must purchase your liquor from a BC Liquor Store or another source approved by the Liquor Distribution Branch.

 You may only provide (serve but not sell) home-made beer, cider or wine or UBrew/UVin (Ferment-on-Premises) products under a private family special occasion licence. You may not allow the people attending the event to bring their own liquor, at either a private or a public special event.

If you are selling liquor at your event, you must follow the maximum liquor price schedule — you are not allowed to charge more than the amounts listed on the schedule without special authorization from the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch.

Important Resources:

For more information about Special Occasion Licences, visit the BC Liquor Control and Licensing Branch website.

2. Who do I get in touch with if I have special requests for the house DJ?

For any questions related to the entertainment at Fraserview hall, please contact Kyle from Aftershock Roadshow at 604-440-1535

3. Where can I get more information about bartending?

Please contact Daniea Steiger from Perfect Party Services at 778-998-5948 or perfectpartyservicesltd@gmail.com


8240 Fraser Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5X 3X6

Tel: 604-322-6526


Monday-Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday-Sunday: 9am - 3pm